Treat yourself or someone else to an exclusive museum tour and support the refugee children on the island of Lesbos.
This winter, you can bring sparkles to the eyes of yourself and your loved ones: come and enjoy artworks with the five-star guides of Amsterdam’s Museumplein. We offer over 15 exclusive, themed tours, most of which are in Dutch; some in English or French.
Only in January 2019. Book now!
The proceeds of this action will go to Mosaik Support Center on the Greek island of Lesbos. (hyperlink https://lesvosmosaik.org.) This association provides, among other things, art and music workshops for children staying in the refugee camps on the island. Art and music can help to process traumas, and give children the opportunity to shine.
“Here even children lose their will to live”.
- You order and pay for your ticket online.
- Do you have a museum card ticket? Then you only need to pay for the tour.
- You will receive your ticket by email together with a beautifully designed gift voucher. This voucher was designed exclusively for We See Stars, by tattoo artist Emiel Steenhuizen.
- Are you planning to give a tour as a gift? Make sure that the lucky recipient can make it on the chosen date. Tickets are non-exchangeable.
- Please note that some tours are specifically for children, or are in Dutch or French.
On the day of the tour
- Print your ticket or upload it on your mobile, so you can show it at the start of the tour
- The ticket shows the meeting point and start time of the tour. Make sure you are present 10 minutes before your tour starts.